The Cooking Professor Function Venue
“Had our staff end of year event with The Cooking Professor on Saturday night. Great environment for a group function, in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. The staff were professional and made sure our night was a success. The food was magnificent.”
Travel Health Fremantle
The Cooking Professor is a unique, rustically cool 'New York Warehouse Style' space. We are centrally located at the corner of Main Street & Scarborough Beach Road in Mt. Hawthorn - you can’t get more central than us!
We invite you to enjoy the stylish look of our venue... the 'laid back' atmosphere combined with the warmth and intimacy... live jazz…the smells of the food... we are offering the best!
Our newly refurbished venue offers a great location for your next function. Our open plan venue is ideal for:
- Private Dining - Great for small groups or those who don't want to cook!
- Long Table Dining - Chefs cooking in action!
- Cocktail functions - celebrations, client or staff entertainment.
- Venue Hire - let us help you celebrate your next big occasion!
- Live Entertainment – resident live Jazz Band for hire.
- Masterclass Events - speciality stores & Chefs, giving you in-depth knowledge.
- Public Cooking Classes - Fully Hands On Cooking - Fun, supportive and bonding.
- Private Group Classes - Fully Hands On Cooking - encourages team and relationship building.
- Kitchen Hire - 2 fully dedicated hire kitchens.
The Cooking Professor is all about education, entertainment, socialisation and enjoyment.
The overall feel of our venue is warm and intimate, yet large and spacious in size to enable a large variety of events from intimate group celebrations to ‘hands-on’ cooking classes, teambuilding corporate events, private events and large cocktail parties accommodating up to 65 people.
We have everything you need under one roof and you can style you event yourself or have us take all the work out of it for you.
Whether it is a Launch, engagement, hens/bucks or birthday celebration, corporate entertainment , Christmas functions, team building or a large cocktail party The Cooking Professor can cater to all your needs.
We have a large open plan venue, with the flexibility to create a floor plan to suit your requirements: from formal sit down events of up to 40 people to larger cocktail style events accommodating up to 65 people. Incorporate the kitchen or set up an intimate dining experience, we have the ability to create your dream venue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What food serving options do you have?
For your event menu options you can pick from a Moroccan Feast, comprising tajines, chermoulas, couscous, amazing side dishes and syrup-drenched sweets; Spanish, featuring tapas, paellas, and of course, chocolate-dipped churros; or Rustic Italian with Pasta Making. If you choose a cocktail style event dine upon delicious morsels and food piled high on platters.
All our menus can be tailored to suit your occasion and dietary requirements.
What kinds of drinks do you serve?
We are a fully BYO venue or you can add a drinks package to your event provided by our partners Cocktail Gastronomy.
What other facilities does your business offer?
The Venue floor is suitable for dancing, and we have the following services you can add to your venue hire package:
- Our resident live jazz band (subject to availability),
- Sound system for presentations or speeches,
- Waiting staff,
- Well known Perth based celebrity chef’s to entertain you and your guests whilst preparing your food (subject to availability)
- Cocktail Gastronomy drinks package
The Cooking Professor would be most pleased to discuss your event.
Book your event NOW!
Some of our previous clients include:
- BHP Billiton
- Tim Davies Landscaping
- Rio Tinto
- Flight Centre
- Thornton Partners
- Water Corporation