Owner & Chef Riki Kaspi invites you to book with us your next team building event, at our newly, stylishly designed, and specious venue centrally located in Mt. Hawthorn. Unforgettable corporate events in Perth are cooked up in our kitchen!
Team building cooking classes make for unique corporate events in Perth and are a perfect way to build relationships with your co-workers. Our Perth cooking classes are fun for all ages, all levels of management, and all genders.
There are no special skills required and everyone is on a level playing field. Team cooking involves plenty of communication and the kitchen is an ideal atmosphere for participants to really get to know each other and work together.
8 Years and Still Going Strong
The Cooking Professor cooking school has specialised in conducting Corporate Team Building events in Perth for over 8 years. Hundreds of local businesses, small or large, have already enjoyed our unique, highly-interactive, social, and fun culinary experiences.
The Cooking Professor’s Teambuilding Cooking Classes & Private Functions:
- From $105pp – ’Hands-On Cooking Class Team Building Events’: ‘We Teach You Cook & Share a Feast’! (Groups size 10 to 40 people)
- From $65pp – Hands-on ‘Pairs’ cooking class teambuilding events: ‘We teach You Cook & Share a feast!’ (Group size 18 to 24 people)
- From $65pp – ‘Come Feast with Us!’ Celebrating with Riki’s unique shared platters dining events with (Optional) Live Entertainment (Groups size up to 42)
- From $55pp – Cocktail Party (BYO): Riki’s favourite finger foods selection from the Middle Eastern & Moroccan cuisines to ‘classics’ Spanish Taps little delicious treats (Groups size up to 80 people)
- From $135pp – Cocktail Making Workshops: Beer – Whisky – Cocktails: Served with Riki’s favourite hand-made Tapas & Canape’s delicious little treats! (20 pax minimum group size)
- From $40pp – Chef Masterclass Cooking Demonstrations “Your Place or Ours!” Price for group size 30-50 pax include offering generous tastings!)
- Private Functions: Birthday, family occasion, engagement party, ‘hens night’, and more!
- Hire Our Venue: Create your own function or customise your corporate event.
The Chef's Recommendation:
Our Unique Hands-On Cooking Classes Teambuilding Events
“We Teach You Cook & Share a Feast!”
In our modern large commercial kitchen we created fun, friendly and highly interactive hands-on cooking classes where everyone is welcome, regardless of your skils or your previous cooking experience. You will all be guided by one of our friendly, supportive and well experienced chefs, sharing their knowledge with you , guiding you how to cook new dishes, providing you with new cooking techniques and useful tips to use in your own home-cooking.
At each one of our hands-on cooking class events, a group of people will team together for 3 hours to cook together in a joint efort to make a fantastic meal, which you all enjoy and share at the second part of your cooking class! (We are BYO)
From 13 people (minimum recommended) up to 40 (for hands-on cooking class events)
Recommended Cuisines For Large Groups:
- Moroccan & Middle Eastern Couscous Feast
- Italian Handmade Pasta Fair
- Spanish Paella Fiesta
We had a great night – the food was out of this world! The team were very knowledgeable & passionate about the food and it certainly rubbed off on us.
Please pass on our thanks for a fantastic evening filled with warmth, laughter and great food.
~ Nicole, Woodside
- Telethon Kids
- UWA Club
- St George Private Bank
- The Legislative Council of WA
- The Dockers Juniors AFL club
- Water Corporation
- West Coast Fury Cheerleaders
- Rio Tinto
- ECU Social Club
If the options and prices are not suitable please feel free to call us on: 0411 874 906 to discuss it further so we can work together to tailor an event which caters for your needs.