Owner & Chef Riki Kaspi invites you to book with us your next team building event, at our newly, stylishly designed, and specious venue centrally located in Mt. Hawthorn. Unforgettable corporate cooking classes are cooked up in our kitchen!
Our corporate cooking classes team-building make for unique corporate events in Perth and are a perfect way to build relationships with your co-workers. Our group cooking classes are fun for all ages, all levels of management, and all genders.
There are no special skills required and everyone is on a level playing field. Team cooking involves plenty of communication and the kitchen is an ideal atmosphere for participants to really get to know each other and work together.
Riki's Jerusalem Street Food cooking class at The Cooking Professor as seen on Channel 9!
Functions venue Hire in Perth
“The Cooking Professor is now offering for hire our newly designed functions venue & commercial kitchen in Mt. Hawthorn.”
8 Years and Still Going Strong
The Cooking Professor cooking school has specialized in conducting Corporate Cooking Classes Team Building events in Perth for over 8 years. Hundreds of local businesses, small or large, have already enjoyed our unique, highly-interactive, social, and fun culinary experiences.
The Cooking Professor’s Corporate Cooking Classes Team Building Events & Private Functions:
- From $110pp + GST – ’Hands-On Cooking Classes Team Building Events’ (BYO): ‘We Teach You Cook & Share a Feast’! (Group size 10 to 35 people)
- From $75pp + GST – Hands-on ‘Cooking Workshops’ Team Building Events (BYO): Group size of 16-20 people
- From $65pp + GST – ‘Riki’s Long-table dining event’ (BYO): Celebrating with Riki’s unique shared platters dining experience with (Optional) Live Entertainment (Group size 35 to 42 people)
- From $65pp + GST – Cocktail Party Finger Food (BYO): Riki’s favourite finger foods selection from the Middle Eastern & Moroccan cuisines to classics ‘Spanish Tapas’ little delicious treats (Group size 35 to 60 people)
- $135pp + GST – Cocktail Making Workshops: Beer – Whisky – Cocktails: Served with Riki’s favourite hand-made Tapas & Canape’s delicious little treats! (20 pax minimum group size)
- From $45pp + GST – Riki’s Masterclass Cooking Demonstrations “Your Place or Ours!” Includes offering generous tastings! (Group size 30 to 50 people)
- Private Functions: Birthday, family occasion, engagement party, ‘hens night’, and more!
- Hire Our Venue: Create your own function or customise your corporate event.
The Chef's Recommendation:
Our Unique Hands-On Cooking Classes Teambuilding Events
“We Teach You Cook & Share a Feast!”
In our modern large commercial kitchen we created fun, friendly and highly interactive hands-on cooking classes where everyone is welcome, regardless of your skils or your previous cooking experience. You will all be guided by one of our friendly, supportive and well experienced chefs, sharing their knowledge with you , guiding you how to cook new dishes, providing you with new cooking techniques and useful tips to use in your own home-cooking.
At each one of our hands-on cooking class events, a group of people will team together for 3 hours to cook together in a joint efort to make a fantastic meal, which you all enjoy and share at the second part of your cooking class! (We are BYO)
From 10 people (minimum recommended) up to 35 (for hands-on cooking class events)
Recommended Cuisines For Large Groups (‘Short list’):
- Moroccan & Middle Eastern Couscous Feast
- Italian Handmade Pasta Making
- Spanish Paella Fiesta
- Jerusalem Street Food
- Spanish Tapas
We had a great night – the food was out of this world! The team were very knowledgeable & passionate about the food and it certainly rubbed off on us.
Please pass on our thanks for a fantastic evening filled with warmth, laughter and great food.
~ Nicole, Woodside
- Telethon Kids
- UWA Club
- St George Private Bank
- The Legislative Council of WA
- The Dockers Juniors AFL club
- Water Corporation
- West Coast Fury Cheerleaders
- Rio Tinto
- ECU Social Club
If the options and prices are not suitable please feel free to call us on: 0411 874 906 to discuss it further so we can work together to tailor an event which caters for your needs.